Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Internet Reading......and Change

Off late, I have developed a liking for reading blogs. I mean I used to read even before but, only selected things. But of late, I am kind of reading everything on the net. And it seems every one is writing.... My husband being the only exception.
He is definitely not the type who would do anything just for the sake of it, but surely an easy going person. We have been married over a period now. Before this also, I stayed of my own, ran a home ( for one person though) and did all I do now, minus the husband. But I really do not understand why I was not this happy or so confused. How, why and when things change I am sure no one can actually pin point it. I changed, and still changing. Things that used to depend on my mood before, like folding cloths, cooking dinner, checking on the maid, keeping the house clean etc etc now becoming a habit and need. I used to freak out when my mother used to force us to do such things. My arguments was always that it's our home and we should be able to stay as we wish. But now I think I am following my mom's foot steps. Some times I wonder am I becoming a bit more social?? Or what is it???
It is surely not my husband. Because I am sure one gets such a husband, who asks you to sleep an hour more and make his own tea, with some kind of miracle. Because I do not think I have so many good karma's to get such a man !!!! May be at times he is the one who would say, do not cook, let's order out !!! But then he is the one who has that option.
Then, I am changing. And I have changed, from a kid to a girl to an woman. From a daughter, to a wife; from a sister to a sister in law. And from a slim trim well maintained urban power woman to a Plump and domesticated working wife. Changes have found it's way into me. How when and where is the question. As I do not like such intruders.

No comments: